Amazon Hp Laserjet 5 - Best Hp Printer - Cheap Laser Printers

Amazon HP Laserjet 5 - Best HP Printer - Cheap Laser Printers - HP LaserJet 5 printer

The HP LaserJet 5 printer features a front control panel with easy-to-understand, scrolling messages and Job Cancel button, a 12 page-per minute engine and 33 MHz processor, 600 x 600-dpi printing with Resolution Enhancement technology (REt) and enhanced grayscale, HP PCL 6 printer language and full compatibility with previous and future HP LaserJet printers.

The printer also has 110 TrueType fonts; 45 in the printer and 65 additional on disk for Windows with new HP FontSmart font-management software. Installed are 4 MB RAM with memory Enhancement technology.

The HP LaserJet 5 printer has two standard paper trays with a capacity in tray #1 of 100 sheets/10 envelopes, and tray #2 holding 250 sheets. The printer also features idirectional, industry-standard parallel, serial, infrared ports and an empty MIO slot.

The printer has HP Jetadmin software that works with both direct-connected and networked printers.

I have used this particular printer for personal use and it has been a pure workhorse. I've never had any problems with it and the HP Laserjet 5 printer has performed beyond my expectations, and I expect a lot.

This printer comes with USB parallel cable connection, and a power cable. It still has an almost full toner cartridge with a 6800 page capacity on the cartridge. It's plug & play. I would have to say that it is probably the best HP printer out there.

My wife is pretty mad that I'm selling it, and we are moving far away so it must go. can't take it with me and I wish that I could. I guess I will just have to purchase a new one someday when I get where I'm going.

The printer warms up fast and you can have your paper fresh off the printer within seconds. It has a power-save mode which I like and the HP printer is energy star compliant.

There is an easy to read LCD screen that lets you know that status of the prints, any problems, when it's warming up, how many pages etc. It prints 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, envelopes and has a manual paper feed tray for custom paper sizes.

This printer simply rocks!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting